Monday, March 15, 2010

phyllis newman

right now she is not my favorite character on the show, but i do feel a little sorr for her. she's nick's #1 squeeze, unless sharon is roaming around. lets be honest here, its not in sharon's nature to be alone. i started watching y&r in 2005 so i've have seen her relationships with nick, brad, jack, adam, and i know there was a diego somewhere before then. there's no wonder that phyllis thought long and hard about burning the note (which later we learned she didn't) that dr. taylor wrote ashley because she knew that this baby would potentionally ruin her marriage. poor phyllis, always on guard and has to sleep with one eye open to keep her marriage alive.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot about Diego! Good memory!

    I do feel sorry for Phyllis a little, too. It had to take a lot for her to not burn that note. Things could definitely change for her now! I ultimately want Nick and Sharon together! Just wonder how long it will take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time with Phyllis and Nick as a couple... They're only a couple because he cheated on Sharon with her! I have a hard time forgiving that... and Phyllis started on the show as a really bad girl although she is trying to change her spots. But it wouldn't be a soap if all of the characters were likable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I posted the anonymous comment, not on purpose. Will take me a while to figure out the blogging thing...

    ReplyDelete